The Foundation does not accept unsolicited applications.
You may submit a Letter of Inquiry at any time. We will contact you whether or not you should apply.
Unsolicited applications will NOT be reviewed.
Returning Applicants (Current Nonprofit Partners)
Current nonprofit partners should contact their philanthropic advisor directly to discuss plans for and timing of new applications.
New Applicants (NOT-Current Grant Recipients)
Submit an Online Letter of Inquiry
The first step for all new applicants is to submit an online Letter of Inquiry. Unsolicited applications will NOT be reviewed.
- Complete and submit our online Letter of Inquiry.
- You will receive an email confirmation that includes a readout of your submission.
- There is no need to follow up with our staff – we will contact you as necessary.
- We will review your Letter of Inquiry and contact you regarding next steps with instructions for invited applicants.
All Invited Applicants
Complete and Submit an Online Application
- If you have been invited to apply, you will have received a code to access our online application form.
- Visit our Online Application form.
- Enter your access code and continue to the online application.
- Submission of applications by mail or Email is discouraged.
- If you intend to submit your application by mail or Email you must have approval from the Foundation beforehand. Contact your philanthropic advisor directly to discuss this option.
- We recommend that you review the application before beginning your submission; the system requires you to complete the form in one sitting. Below is a list of materials you will be asked to upload as part of your application. All materials must be in PDF format and each PDF may not exceed 4Mb in size.
- Executive Summary
- Board Giving Participation
The Foundation believes it is paramount to have 100% Board giving on the part of all our grant recipients. While we recognize 100% of your Board may be giving already, we simply want to encourage all board members of our nonprofit grant recipients to make some sort of financial contribution to their respective organizations. The amount is a personal choice, as long as there is 100% board giving. By submitting a proposal, you are agreeing to 100% Board giving by the end of the second quarter (June 30, 2021). If you do not have 100% Board giving, please provide explanation.
- Board of Directors’ Roster
- Current Organizational Budget
- Current Program Budget
- Audited Financial Statements
- List of Current Funders
- Staff Biographies
- Complete and submit our Online Application.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- There is no need to follow up with our staff – we will contact you.
You will be contacted by the Foundation to discuss your application and to outline further steps in our review process.
We ask that all applicants respect our grantmaking process and urge you NOT to contact us unnecessarily or submit additional materials unless specifically requested.
If you have questions about our application process, contact your philanthropic advisor.